These 11 Robin Williams Quotes Will Make Your Heart Happy
Cailyn Finkel 11/23/2016
Robin Williams was a hilarious and beloved member of the acting community! His work brought light, laughter and love in a time when most people needed it the most.
His passing was difficult for the world to come to terms with, but luckily he left us with helpful quips and pieces of advice on topics ranging from falling in love, to war, God and everything in between!
As with most jokes, they're meant to be taken lightly and with a kind heart. That's why these 11 quotes are able to touch so many people from a variety of backgrounds:
1. "You will have bad times, but they will always wake you up to the stuff you weren't paying attention to." - Found on Goodreads
2. "Comedy is acting out optimism." - Found on Brainyquote
3. "Good people end up in Hell because they can't forgive themselves." - Found on Addicted2Success
4. "See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time." - Found on Goodreads
5. "No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world." - Found on Brainyquote